From 9 July 2020, we will be open again. In connection with the COVID-19 (Corona) virus, we are obliged to observe the following safety measures. With these measures we want to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection. The goal is that we offer you a safe massage treatment. Finally, it is mandatory to fill the COVID-19 questionnaire. Please scroll down on this page or follow this link.
Furthermore, we want to inform that you complete this questionnaire on the day of the treatment. The intended treatment will be canceled without a complete filled questionnaire.
Finally, we would like to inform you: we can finish the treatment immediately, if we suspect that you have one of the complaints mentioned as below.
Group of vulnerable people for COVID-19:
Unfortunately, tt is not permitted to book an appointment if you belong to the group of vulnerable people. According to the Dutch RIVM guidelines, you belong to the vulnerable group if you are 70 or older. In addition adults (from 18 until 70 years of age), who have the following health conditions:
- Abnormalities and functional disorders of the airways and lungs
- Chronic heart disease
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
- Severe kidney disease leading to dialysis and / or kidney transplantation
- Decreased resistance to infections:
- By medication for autoimmune diseases
- After organ transplantation
- For hematological disorders (blood diseases)
- In case of congenital or later developed immune disorders, which require treatment
- For chemotherapy and / or radiation therapy for cancer
- An HIV infection
People with complaints:
Also, it is not permitted to book an appointment if you (or one of your housmates) have one or more of the following complaints:
- (Nose) colds
- Coughing, coughing and / or sneezing
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Increase (up to 38 ° C) or fever (above 38 ° C)
- Shortness of breath
- Burning eyes
- Feeling sick
You can book an appointment again if you are free of these complaints for a minimum of 24 hours. If you have already made an appointment and you suspect that you (or one of your housemates) is suffering from one of the above-mentioned complaints, we urge you to postpone or cancel your appointment.
COVID-19 policy in our practice:
In our practice we have taken several precautions, of which we ask you to respect these measures:
- We don’t shake hands.
- Take off your shoes.
- Coughing and sneezing in the elbow and using paper tissues.
- Come to the practice alone.
- Upon entry, use the hand gel to clean your hands.
- Keep as far as possible 1.5 meters distance.
- Use your toilet at home. It is closed in practice.
- If in doubt about your health (or one of your housemates), please contact us to reschedule or cancel the appointment.
- Always follow the masseuse's instructions.
Finally, our precautions are:
- The masseuse has no symptoms.
- The masseuse uses a mask.
- The masseuse washes her hands before the treatment.
- After every treatment we clean and disinfect all surfaces and spaces where you have been.
- We ventilate the treatment room.
If we observe these precautions together, I can service to you again.
With friendly greetings,